Salary: Band 5 Points 4 to 6
Addingham Primary School has an opportunity for a teaching assistant who is enthusiastic, motivated and excited to join our school.
We are looking for someone to join our outstanding team who is:
- creative and have the ability to engage and stimulate children, in the classroom and during play.
- be committed to raising standards.
- have high expectations of pupils’ attainment and behaviour.
- be flexible and able to work effectively as part of a team.
- have an understanding of safeguarding and follow the school's safeguarding policy.
We can offer:
- children who are polite and enthusiastic about their learning.
- a dedicated and friendly staff team.
- support from the school's Leadership team.
- a commitment to your professional development.
Addingham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
If you would like to visit us, please contact the office.
Closing date: 9am,Tuesday 10th October 2023
Interview date: Thursday 12th October 2023