The school's standard admission number is 30.
In line with the LA policy Addingham Primary School admits children into full time education at the beginning of the educational year in which their fifth birthday falls. The LA handles all admissions to primary school.
To register your child for a place at the school please contact the school on 01943 830298. Registering your child with the school will not guarantee your child a place but will ensure receipt of an LA admission form at the appropriate time.
Please see page 13 of the parents guide to admissions about SEN children.
Where the number of preferences for a school exceeds the number of places available, priority will be given to children in the following categories.
1. Children in public care (looked after children).
2. Children who live in the school's Priority Admission Area who have an older brother or sister, resident at the same address and who will be attending the school at the time of admission (in area siblings).
3. Other children who live in the school's Priority Admission Area.
4. Children who live outside the school's Priority Admission Area who have an older brother or sister, resident at the same address and who will be attending the school at the time of admission (out of area siblings).
5. Other children living outside the school's Priority Admission Area.
Prior to admission your child will be invited to spend two afternoons at school during the summer term in order to get to know his/her teacher and classroom.
In order for us to have the opportunity to get to know your child well when they begin at school and to ensure they make a good transition from home/pre-school to school, we ask that the children start school on a phased, part time basis into the Reception class.
Parents who are not offered a place have the right to appeal to Department of Children's Services, Admissions Team, Margaret McMillan Towers, Bradford. Telephone 01274 385967
Please click here to be directed to Education Bradford's Admissions website.
The online admissions system will be available for Reception applications from 14 November 2018 until 15 January 2019 for children born between 1 September 2012 and 31 August 2013
The Secondary School 2018 admissions process has now opened. Please see the guide below or click on the link above for further information.